We take our users' privacy and data security very seriously and are committed to ensuring the highest standards of compliance to protect our users.
a. Types of Information We Collect
b. How We Collect Your Information and Secure Your Information
c. Use of Your Information by Coherence Technologies Inc.)
d. Sharing Your Information with Other 3rd party companies
e. How You can Control Your Information
f. Children’s Privacy
1.3 (a) Types of Information We Collect
We collect basic types of information – personal information – and we may use this information to create a second type of information, aggregate anonymous information:
• “Personal Information” includes your name, your birthyear, your child(s) nickname your child's age, your email address, city, state, country of residence
• Purchase a Paid Service: If you choose to purchase Services from us, we may collect your payment information such as your name, address, phone number, email address, billing address, and payment method. This information is used to process your payments and, if you purchase a recurring Service, to renew your subscription. We use a third-party service provider who is PCI DSS compliant to facilitate secure payment processing.
• App Activity Information: We may keep track of some of the actions you take on the LittleLit App. We use this information in order to not only improve our product and services but also to protect your data from unauthorized access.
• Access Device and Browser Information: When you access the App from a mobile device, we may collect information from that device, such as your Internet protocol address (IP address), browser type, and access times (collectively, “Usage Information”). We use Usage Information in order to not only improve our product and services but also to protect your data from unauthorized access.
1.3 (b) How We Collect Your Information and Secure Your Information
• We collect information you provide us when you register with LittleLit App
• We collect information you provide us when you contact our help desk, customer service and/or technical support teams
• We collect information when you purchase a paid service from us. We use third party service provider who is PCI DSS compliant to facilitate secure payment processing.
• Some of your personal information may be processed or accessed by ZigZag team and/or partners. Regardless of location, personal information will be protected in accordance with the applicable data protection law and subject to strict safeguards. We strive to minimize the amount of information to what is absolutely necessary to achieve the specified purpose.
1.3 (c) Use of Your Information by Coherence Technologies (Creator of LittleLit)
The Information we collect we may use to:
• Provide you with the products and services you request
• Communicate with you about your account or transactions or product features or changes in our policies
Consistent with applicable law, we may:
• Send you offers and promotions of products or services.
• Personalized marketing or advertising content.
• Improve our product or services we offer.
• Detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal
1.3 (d) Sharing Your Information with Other 3rd party companies
We will not share your information with other 3rd party companies except in limited circumstances -
• When you direct us to share your personal information on social networking sites or specific third parties of your choice.
• If we wish to share your details with a third party enterprise for select purpose, in which case we will take your explicit written permission before doing so.
• We may share generic information for analysis or any other purposes. In that case we will ensure that the same will not disclose your personal identity directly or indirectly which will breach privacy of your information.
1.3 (e) How You Can Control Your Information
In your account section of the LittleLit App, you can control your information:
• You may update or correct your name, profile details
• You may add additional profiles
1.3 (f) Children’s Privacy
We understand the utmost privacy protections required when collecting information about your child.
• We use verifiable parent email address to ensure only a parent is registering and providing consent in accessing the features of our platform.
• LittleLit App Products and Services may not be purchased by children under the age of 16. If any stories/responses is shared with the children it is to be shared only under supervision of a verified LittleLit user. Access to such information must be solely controlled by the parent. We do not intentionally gather personal information from visitors who are under the age of 16. If you are under the age of 16, you are not permitted to submit any personal information to us. We use verifiable parent email address to ensure only a parent is registering and providing consent in accessing the features of our platform.
1.3 (g) Changes to Privacy Policies
We may update the privacy policies to accommodate industry practices, regulatory requirements and/or for other purposes. Where required by law, we will provide notice for updates to privacy policies and ask for your consent.